lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From Amit Nithian <anith...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: deploy solr in Eclipse IDE
Date Sun, 18 Oct 2009 07:55:23 GMT
I think you may have better luck setting up Eclipse, Subclipse etc and hook
off of trunk rather than having to re-create the eclipse project every time
a nightly build comes out.
I simply have an eclipse project tied to trunk and every so often i'll do an
SVN update when I want/need the latest code.

hope that helps some!
Amit