lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Jason Rutherglen <jason.rutherg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Another RC
Date Mon, 19 Oct 2009 18:11:01 GMT
Yes...

On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 10:35 AM, Walter Underwood
<wunder@wunderwood.org> wrote:
> Please wait for an official release of Lucene. It makes thing SO much easier
> when you need to dig into the Lucene code.
>
> It is well worth a week delay.
>
> wunder
>
> On Oct 19, 2009, at 10:27 AM, Yonik Seeley wrote:
>
>> On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 10:59 AM, Grant Ingersoll <gsingers@apache.org>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Are we ready for a release?
>>
>> +1
>>
>> I don't think we need to wait for Lucene 2.9.1 - we have all the fixes
>> in our version, and there's little point in pushing things off yet
>> another week.
>>
>> Seems like the next RC should be a *real* one (i.e. no RC label in the
>> version, immediately call a VOTE).
>>
>> -Yonik
>> http://www.lucidimagination.com
>>
>>>  I got busy at work and haven't been able to
>>> address things as much, but it seems like things are progressing.
>>>
>>> Shall I generate another RC or are we waiting for Lucene 2.9.1?  If we go
>>> w/
>>> the 2.9.1-dev, then we just need to restore the Maven stuff for them.
>>>  Hopefully, that stuff was just commented out and not completely removed
>>> so
>>> as to make it a little easier to restore.
>>>
>>> -Grant
>>
>
>

Mime
View raw message