lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Another RC
Date Mon, 19 Oct 2009 14:59:32 GMT
Are we ready for a release?  I got busy at work and haven't been able  
to address things as much, but it seems like things are progressing.

Shall I generate another RC or are we waiting for Lucene 2.9.1?  If we  
go w/ the 2.9.1-dev, then we just need to restore the Maven stuff for  
them.  Hopefully, that stuff was just commented out and not completely  
removed so as to make it a little easier to restore.



-Grant


Mime
View raw message