lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From Nilya <ndi...@searshc.com>
Subject Wordnet dictionary integration with Solr - help
Date Mon, 19 Oct 2009 18:33:16 GMT

I have been trying to integrate wordnet dictionary with solr. I used below
link to generate indexes using prolog package from wordnet.
http://chencer.com/techno/java/lucene/wordnet.html

And here are the changes I did in solr :

Schema.xml changes:
    <lst name="spellchecker">
      <str name="fieldType">word</str>
      <str name="name">dict</str>
      <str name="classname">solr.IndexBasedSpellChecker</str>
      <str name="field">word</str>
      <str name="characterEncoding">UTF-8</str>
      <str name="sourceLocation">./syn_index</str>
      <str name="spellcheckIndexDir">./spellchekerFile1</str>
    </lst>

<field name="word" type="string" indexed="true" strored="true" />

But with above changes wordnet dictionary doesn't seems to be working.

1. Does anybody know whats wrong in my configuration. Any other change
required on the solrconfig?
2. Is there any ohter way to import wordnet data in solr and use ?
3. If there is another way to import wordnet as a simple text then I can as
well use it in my existing (default) sysname dictinary.

Appreciate your help on answering this.

Thanks.