lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From "Renata Mota" <renata.m...@accurate.com.br>
Subject RE: Dinamic field name with Data import handler
Date Fri, 23 Oct 2009 12:18:24 GMT
Ok, thanks Noble Paul.

But, now, i am trying to use ScriptTransformer (where, we must use Java6,
and i am), but is happening the error below, I tried to use in different
servers, both use java6 and same error:

SEVERE: Exception while processing: index document : SolrInputDocumnt[{}]
org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImportHandlerException: <script> can
be used only in java 6 or above Processing Document # 1
at
org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.ScriptTransformer.initEngine(ScriptTransf
ormer.java:89)
at
org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.ScriptTransformer.transformRow(ScriptTran
sformer.java:50)
at
org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.EntityProcessorBase.applyTransformer(Enti
tyProcessorBase.java:186)
at
org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.SqlEntityProcessor.nextRow(SqlEntityProce
ssor.java:80)
at
org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder.buildDocument(DocBuilder.java:
285)
at
org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder.doFullDump(DocBuilder.java:178
)
at
org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder.execute(DocBuilder.java:136)
at
org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImporter.doFullImport(DataImporter.ja
va:334)
at
org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImporter.runCmd(DataImporter.java:386
)
at
org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImporter$1.run(DataImporter.java:377)
at
)
	at
.java:25)
	at
org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.ScriptTransformer.initEngine(ScriptTransf
ormer.java:83)
	... 9 more
	at
javax.script.ScriptEngineManager.getEngineByName(ScriptEngineManager.java:19
9)