lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From Israel Ekpo <israele...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: dist download size
Date Sat, 19 Sep 2009 15:04:03 GMT
As you suggested, I think the javadoc should be removed and provided as a
separate download.

Developers and end users can also be pointed to the online documentation for
references and also where the downloadable javadoc can be found.

That could help

--
"Good Enough" is not good enough.
To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift.