lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: solr hudson builds
Date Sun, 27 Sep 2009 23:35:46 GMT

: I've switched "ant test" to use the plain formatter rather than the
: XML formatter - I think this is a lot more sane for humans looking at
: the output.  XML escaped failing assertions are no fun to read.  And

...although if you use "ant test-reports" you're going to want to add
junit.formatter=xml to your personal build.properties file or it's not
going to work anymore.

: XML can be used by defining the junit.formatter system property.
: ant clean test -Djunit.formatter=xml
:
: Does anyone know how to change the hudson build to add that property?

i added it -- it's just an addition to the "ant targets" text areas in the
hudson config screens.

-Hoss