lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From Shalin Shekhar Mangar <shalinman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r819538 - /lucene/solr/trunk/contrib/velocity/build.xml
Date Tue, 29 Sep 2009 10:56:37 GMT
On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 4:11 PM, Erik Hatcher <erik.hatcher@gmail.com>wrote:

> Note that this surely broke the instructions for using VWR from the wiki:
> http://wiki.apache.org/solr/VelocityResponseWriter

I haven't followed all the discussion and cleanup actions for the 1.4
> release, apologies.   It was intentional to have the build work this way,

I'm sorry I didn't notice that it was being used this way. I guess we can
copy the jar to src/main/solr/lib in the "example" task. I'll make the
changes. Since example is never called by "ant package", the jar won't be
duplicated in the release.

--
Regards,
Shalin Shekhar Mangar.