lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From Lukáš Vlček <lukas.vl...@gmail.com>
Subject Solr development with IntelliJIDEA - looking for advice
Date Thu, 03 Sep 2009 13:42:50 GMT
Hello,
I noticed that several developers (Yonik, Grant, ... ?) are using
IntelliJIDEA for Solr development. Is anybody willing to share his/her
experience about how to setup and open Solr project in IntelliJIDEA? I am
quite new to IntelliJIDEA and I would greatly appreciate any *how-to* or
*for dummies* step-by-step tutorial. I tried to create a new project in IDEA
from existing sources (fresh solr-trunk) and simply followed the wizard but
this does not seem to be the best option (getting some circular dependencies
and missing classpath issues).

Note: I am using IntelliJIDEA 8.1.3

Regards,
Lukas