lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From Avlesh Singh <avl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple facet.prefix?
Date Fri, 21 Aug 2009 06:52:47 GMT
Well, I have problems using the "filter" terminology. People who have
traditionally known the "facet.prefix" parameter would like to stick to
that. Having both of these might lead to confusion.
I have no problems with using local param syntax though. This should be
fine:
facet.field={!prefix=foo prefix=bar}myfield

Filtering within facets is a good idea but lets limit the scope of this
enhancement to multiple "facet.prefix" values for any facet.field.

Cheers
Avlesh