lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From Avlesh Singh <avl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple facet.prefix?
Date Fri, 21 Aug 2009 06:10:19 GMT
Different ways to look at it Yonik. For things that I have needed this for,
so far (field:A* OR field:B*) was just as fine.

Anyways, for me to file the ticket, what usage are we looking for? As
underneath?
facet.field=myField&f.foo.facet.prefix=foo&f.foo.facet.prefix=bar

How would sort, limit and other parameters be passed? As underneath?
f.foo.facet.prefix.foo.sort=false&f.foo.facet.prefix.foo.limit=100

Cheers
Avlesh