lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r807848 - in /lucene/solr/trunk: site/ src/site/src/documentation/skins/lucene/images/
Date Wed, 26 Aug 2009 03:04:08 GMT

: Whoops - thought you were messing with Lucene there. Looks like Lucene
: has the same issue - I'll try to reverse engineer :)

yeah ... start by copying any images from the built site's skin/images
directory into the source directory for the lucene skin.

i think grant created the "lucene" skin based on the "pelt" theme we were
using before ... so if any are missing find the pelt directory in the
forrest install.

-Hoss