lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: Updating Lucene/Solr home pages with news of the Solr book
Date Fri, 21 Aug 2009 05:31:22 GMT

: Thanks Hoss for clarification and the specific URLs you referenced.  It's
: awkward to have the site managed in this manner instead of using some sort
: of online CMS/publishing webapp.

one man's trash, ... every CMS i've ever used had me wishing i could just
edit text files and check them in. (and this way, it's easy to include
copies of all docs in releases)

: I've updated a couple xml files and added an image.  Erik, can you simply
: accept them from me in an email to you or....

...create a jira issue, just like any other patch.

-Hoss