lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From Toby Cole <toby.c...@semantico.com>
Subject Re: Deleting a field at runtime
Date Fri, 21 Aug 2009 08:55:15 GMT
It depends on which level you want to delete it from. If you just want
solr to know nothing about the field, then you can remove it from the
schema and reload the core (or restart solr).
Technically the field will still exist in the lucene index, but if
you're only accessing that index through solr, it will effectively not
exist any more. (I think).