lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Pugh <ep...@opensourceconnections.com>
Subject Doc Question for Solr Cell
Date Mon, 10 Aug 2009 09:28:55 GMT
I was refreshing my mind on the newly updated parameters on Solr Cell,
and noticed that the Configuration section on http://wiki.apache.org/solr/ExtractingRequestHandler

  is out of date.  Before I fixed it, I wanted to confirm that

<requestHandler name="/update/extract"
class="org.apache.solr.handler.extraction.ExtractingRequestHandler">
	 <lst name="defaults">
	 <str name="ext.map.Last-Modified">last_modified</str>

Should be changed to map.Last-Modified only, and that the
ignore.und.fl capability is now implemented via uprefix:

uprefix=<prefix> - Prefix all fields that are not defined in the
schema with the given prefix. This is very useful when combined with
dynamic field definitions. Example: uprefix=ignored_ would effectively
ignore all unknown fields generated by Tika given the example schema
contains<dynamicField name="ignored_*" type="ignored"/>

Eric

Eric Pugh | Principal | OpenSource Connections, LLC | 434.466.1467 | http://www.opensourceconnections.com
Free/Busy: http://tinyurl.com/eric-cal