lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: solr 1.4 schedule
Date Tue, 04 Aug 2009 17:31:48 GMT
Yep, I've been working through the open issues and nudging people who
are assigned them to provide updates or move them to 1.5 and in some
cases close them out.  It seems like a few of them were open but had
already been committed.

Would be good if people can revisit their 1.4 issues and update them.