lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From Lajos <la...@protulae.com>
Subject Re: Can synonyms be defined in a multi-valued field or a database?
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2009 18:46:09 GMT
Kelly,

We just had this problem. We implemented a custom SynonymFilterFactory
that accessed a Spring context and from that a list of synonyms from the
database via Hibernate. It was trivial to do and works quite well. Note
that you have to extend BaseTokenFilterFactory; you cannot just extend
SynonymFilterFactory.

Lajos