lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From "David Smiley @MITRE.org" <DSMI...@mitre.org>
Subject Re: Updating Lucene/Solr home pages with news of the Solr book
Date Fri, 21 Aug 2009 05:26:43 GMT

Yes the book was a ton of work; more than anticipated.  Never again, though
maybe an updated edition some day maybe.

Thanks Hoss for clarification and the specific URLs you referenced.  It's
awkward to have the site managed in this manner instead of using some sort
of online CMS/publishing webapp.

I've updated a couple xml files and added an image.  Erik, can you simply
accept them from me in an email to you or....

~ David