lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Abdul Chaudhry (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] Updated: (SOLR-1391) The XPath field in the XPathEntityResolver should use the resolver to replace possible tokens
Date Thu, 27 Aug 2009 23:04:59 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-1391?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

Abdul Chaudhry updated SOLR-1391:
---------------------------------

    Attachment: xpath.patch

The fix is simple from what I can tell and I have updated the patch. I just used resolver.replaceTokens
on the xpath field

> The XPath field in the XPathEntityResolver should use the resolver to replace possible
tokens
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: SOLR-1391
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-1391
>             Project: Solr
>          Issue Type: Improvement
>          Components: contrib - DataImportHandler
>    Affects Versions: 1.4
>            Reporter: Abdul Chaudhry
>         Attachments: xpath.patch
>
>
> If you have a data-import configuration that nests an entity that includes an XPath with
an XPathEntityProcessor - like so :- 
> <entity name="a" ...etc
>   datasource="
>   <field column="xpath_value"/>
>   <entity name="b" 
>         dataSource="filereader"
>         processor="XPathEntityProcessor"
>         ... etc />
>       <field column="my_field" xpath="${a.xpath_value}" />
>   </entity>
> </entity>
> This will fail with an error like so
> Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: xpath must start with '/' : ${a.xpath_value}
> We should allow the xpath to be replaced with the token from entity a

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.


Mime
View raw message