lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From Donovan Jimenez <djime...@conduit-it.com>
Subject Re: Dependency Injection?
Date Tue, 14 Jul 2009 21:42:05 GMT
guice and spring are trying to standardize those annotations through
the JCP to try and eliminate the tie in with a particular DI
framework (minus the actual configuration). Bob lee has a post about
it (developer of Guice):

http://crazybob.org/2009/05/announcing-javaxinjectinject.html

So using guice annotations now would be transitional to standard
annotations later theoretically. Of course, that's assuming the
momentum keeps moving forward with their submission.