lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Julian Davchev <j...@drun.net>
Subject custom queryparser issues
Date Wed, 01 Jul 2009 16:56:53 GMT
Hi,
I got several issues with custom query parser. Actually all I am doing
is extending

org.apache.solr.search.LuceneQParserPlugin    overwriting    public
QParser createParser(String qstr, SolrParams localParams,
            SolrParams params, SolrQueryRequest req) {

so that I can adjust params before I pass it with super.createParser()
to original LuceneQParserPlugin

1. when jason request how can I set application/json   headers so
response is returned appropriately wt=json doesn't seem todo this
2. is there something special I need todo on createParser  or cleaning
up req and params because from what I see if I set some params they are
used in next request as well  as if using same req object. I couldn't
really trace what is calling createParser to figure out if
SolrQueryRequest object is always new.  Also I am setting my values on
all 3  localParams, params, and req arguments...and this might not be
quite right.
3. I see that apart of setting String qstr to new value I can also mess
with some solr reserved vars like  facet etc etc but can't really reset
rows and start..this is already stored somewhere else and can't really
be affect from what I see.

Sadly I didn't find answer to any of those in solr documentation. Any
help is very welcome.
Thanks.

Mime
View raw message