lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From "Aleksander M. Stensby" <aleksander.sten...@integrasco.no>
Subject Re: Missing SLF4J lib?
Date Thu, 18 Jun 2009 07:37:56 GMT
If you are using maven you can simply add the following dependency to your
pom.xml:
		<dependency>
			<groupId>org.slf4j</groupId>
			<artifactId>slf4j-simple</artifactId>
			<version>1.5.6</version>
		</dependency>

In addition to any solr / lucene packages you may need for your task.

Cheers,
  Aleks

--
Aleksander M. Stensby
Lead software developer and system architect

Please consider the environment before printing all or any of this e-mail