lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From Avlesh Singh <avl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Fwd: Re: Time to rationalize SolrJS Docs???]
Date Thu, 25 Jun 2009 16:40:52 GMT
I am ready to extend my helping hand Eric and Matthias for fixing the docs
and the js-code base (if need be).
I have recently started using SolrJS and I feel that this contrib is unable
to keep pace with enhancements in Solr.

I would have been an author, if not a programmer. Lemme know what all to
write about.

Cheers
Avlesh