lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Rodenburg <jeff.rodenb...@gmail.com>
Subject Branching for releases - process
Date Fri, 05 Jun 2009 16:53:58 GMT
All,

Question about branching for releases.  What is the process that's followed
for creating the next version branch?  For example, whenever the decision is
made to mark a release, is it a snap from /trunk or are changesets applied
to the previous branch?  Or some other step I'm not considering?

I'm attempting to align similar versioning for feature support in the
SolrSharp library that's consistent with the marked releases of Solr.

thanks,
jro