lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: aaah, using trunk is fun! -- Illegal sort type: 2
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2009 23:28:23 GMT
Type 2 is auto and its been deprecated in Lucene.

Not sure why you are seeing this issue though. Could be the recent
changes to Solr for LUCENE-1483 - auto now has to be resolved before
using the collector, ie using int autotype =
SortField.detectFieldType(reader, fieldname);

I remember this changing but not the exact details.

Probably Solr is not doing this though.

- Mark

--
- Mark