lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From pof <MelbourneBeerBa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A few Solr questions
Date Tue, 09 Jun 2009 02:48:44 GMT

Can I use my own indexer though because I have spent a lot of time adding
docx and xlsx handling, zip handling, multiple charset handling, email
attachment parsing etc. etc.?

To be honest I'm not sold on Solr so far, my queries will be coming from a
powerbuilder app and it will need a very specific xml result set POSTed back
(thats why I need my own searcher as well).

Thanks, Brett.