lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Help Writing a Distributed Component
Date Wed, 20 May 2009 14:24:23 GMT
Matt,

Perhaps you can post your patch even in it's current state on a JIRA
issue and then we can work through it?  Also, how are you configuring
your shards?

I started that Wiki page as a way to make sure I understood what was
going on in distributed.  I'm not 100% sure it is correct, so it would
be good if others review/edit as well.

-Grant