lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From Shalin Shekhar Mangar <shalinman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Solr 1.4
Date Wed, 20 May 2009 08:57:41 GMT
FYI, I've moved issues marked for 1.3.1 to 1.4 or 1.5 as appropriate.

I've deleted the 1.3.1 version from Jira because I don't think we are going
to release a 1.3.1 now.

The following are the issues which were raised with affects version as
1.3.1. I've marked them as affecting 1.3

SOLR-895        DataImportHandler does not import multiple documents
specified in db-data-config.xml
SOLR-892     PHPResponseWriter fails to serialize boolean vars for
spellcheck output

The following were the issues which were marked for 1.3.1 as fix version.
I've marked them as fixed in 1.4

SOLR-843        SynonymFilterFactory cannot handle multiple synonym files
correctly
SOLR-840     BinaryResponseWriter does not handle nulls with shards as it
does locally
SOLR-830     snappuller picks bad snapshot name
SOLR-800     concurrentmodification exception for XPathEntityprocessor while
streaming
SOLR-794     ClientUtils.escapeQueryChars escapes chars a bit aggressive
SOLR-789     The javadoc of RandomSortField is not readable
SOLR-787     SolrJ POM refers to stax parser
SOLR-779     SolrQuery#setHighlightRequireFieldMatch() should be renamed to
SolrQuery#getHighlightRequireFieldMatch().
SOLR-778     Wrong parameter name in SolrQuery#getFacetMinCount().
SOLR-776     Maven Artifacts need to be signed.
SOLR-751     WordDelimiterFilter doesn't adjust startOffset

--
Regards,
Shalin Shekhar Mangar.