lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From Noble Paul നോബിള്‍ नोब्ळ् <noble.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Welcome new Solr committers Mark Miller and Noble Paul
Date Fri, 01 May 2009 04:36:22 GMT
hi,
I work as a Principal Engineer for AOL in Bangalore . I stumbled upon
Solr when my organization asked me to build a search solution for one
of AOL's web sites using Solr. I was enamored by the simplicity of the
system and Solr has become almost like a hobby for me. Now , I act as
a subject matter expert for Solr and various other search solutions
implemented in our company.

Ever since the start of my career (almost 10 yrs now) I have been
breathing java. My work experiences involve building an appserver and
a stint at SUN. Building simple , easy to use solutions has been my
forte and I hate complexity as I can't handle it myself.

My thanks to every one of you for helping me achieve this.

cheers,
Noble Paul

--
--Noble Paul