lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com>
Subject whackiness in dispatch filter
Date Fri, 22 May 2009 12:46:32 GMT
In SolrDispatchFilter there is now a parsers field of

protected final WeakHashMap<SolrConfig, SolrRequestParsers> parsers =
new WeakHashMap<SolrConfig, SolrRequestParsers>();

It was <SolrCore, SolrRequestParsers> in Solr 1.3. Whats the reason for
the change? Below, in doFilter we are still actually using SolrCore
rather than SolrConfig. Offhand I'm not sure why the compiler does not
complain, but it seems a little odd:

          SolrRequestParsers parser = null;
          parser = parsers.get(core);
          if( parser == null ) {
            parser = new SolrRequestParsers(config);
            parsers.put( core.getSolrConfig(), parser );
          }

--
- Mark

http://www.lucidimagination.com