lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I would like to contribute to Solr.
Date Mon, 18 May 2009 15:25:14 GMT
Hi Mathew,

Thanks for the contributions! See
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/HowToContribute for tips on how to make sure
these patches make there way into Solr.

Essentially, you have already done the most important part. Attach a
patch to JIRA. Even if you did nothing else, someone is likely to come
along and finish off the work needed eventually. To help speed that
along, I'd add some junit tests and elaborate a bit on what you have
done eg are there any limitations, anything you are not sure of, etc.
The more info available, the faster the wheels will likely turn.

- Mark

--
- Mark

http://www.lucidimagination.com