lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Welcome new Solr committers Mark Miller and Noble Paul
Date Fri, 01 May 2009 10:48:43 GMT
Thanks all for the welcome.

Little intro:

I grew up in VT and now I live in Greenwhich CT, about a stones throw
from PortChester NY. Or as my Grandmother would say, just a spell away.
I've been a Lucene committer for a while, and its great to also be
involved with the Solr project. I work for a Lucene/Solr stack
commercial company called Lucid Imagination, and frankly, its a blast to
get to do so much involving my favorite open source projects. Looking
forward to many more years of Lucene/Solr development.

Congrats Noble!

--
- Mark

http://www.lucidimagination.com