lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Pugh <ep...@opensourceconnections.com>
Subject Re: Compile error from new contrib clustering?
Date Wed, 20 May 2009 19:04:35 GMT
Okay...  I've commented it out by tweaking the contrib-crawl macrodef
and adding an ignores in common-build.xml:

         <fileset dir="."
                  includes="contrib/*/build.xml"
                  excludes="**/clustering/build.xml"
         />

Does anyone have a link to Java 1.6 for OSX?  I see references to some
sort of Update 2 for Java, but haven't found a download link.

Eric