lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From Dietrich Featherston...@dfeatherston.com>
Subject Re: Streaming Docs, Terms, TermVectors
Date Sat, 30 May 2009 16:58:36 GMT
I was actually curious about the same thing.  Perhaps an endpoint
reference could be passed in the request where the documents can be
sent asynchronously, such as a jms topic.

solr/query?q=*:*&epr=/my/topic&eprtype=jms

Then we would need to consider how to break up the response, how to
cancel a running query, etc.

Is this along the lines of what you're looking for?  I would be
interested in looking at how the request/response contract changes and
what types of endpoint references would be supported.

Thanks,