lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From The Spider <maheshmura...@rediffmail.com>
Subject Solr search usinh PHP
Date Wed, 13 May 2009 11:55:09 GMT

Hi,
   Please consider this mail.
I have an application developed in PHP.My requirement is to impement solr
search.

The user has given an option two enter two fields(keyword and carCompany).
And submitting the search will fetch all cars(suppose the keyword is car) in
ford(location is type).
I have to search only one table. cars_table with the fields:
id, carType, carCompany, carDescription, others

So The requirement is to search the keyword with the fields carType,
carDescription, and carCompany is searched with the carCompany field. If the
carCompany field is not entered by the user, then the search would return
all cars irrespective of company.

So can any one guide me to do this.

Spider