lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From Shalin Shekhar Mangar <shalinman...@gmail.com>
Subject Make ant example faster
Date Mon, 13 Apr 2009 17:56:50 GMT
Hello,

As part of SOLR-934, I'd like to setup an example for indexing mail boxes
with the existing example/example-DIH demo. I see that ant example has a
dependency on example-contrib. Do we want to do that? I vaguely remember
Yonik complaining about the time ant example takes.

For setting up the MailEntityProcessor, I'd have to copy mail, activation
and tika jars to example-DIH/solr/mail/lib, which will make it extra slow.
How about we remove the dependency to example-contrib and keep it as an
independent target?

--
Regards,
Shalin Shekhar Mangar.