lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Make ant example faster
Date Wed, 22 Apr 2009 16:18:54 GMT
Even better, is probably something like OSGI where we can make sure
that we have some level of isolation between the class loaders so that
we can have different versions of different JARs w/o breaking the
application.  Since it is clear that Solr is entering into a "contrib"
phase, it is only a matter of time before we start having version
clashes between libraries.