lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: I have to filter the output result from the indexer..
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2009 21:54:26 GMT

: I have to filter the output result from the indexer.In which class i have to
: extend and  any example is available means it ll be good for me.Thanks in
: advance.

you'll have to ealborate a little bit on what it is you are trying to do
... it's not clear wether you are interested in filtering out whole
documents, or certain fields across all documents .. it's also not clear
what you mean by "indexer" ... i suspect you are refering to Solr as a
whole (ie: don't let certain users see certain docs when searching) but
there's no way to be sure what you mean given the amount of information in
your question.

-Hoss