lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Douglass <...@robshouse.net>
Subject Re: Is there a built in keyword report (Tag Cloud) feature on Solr ?
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2009 17:55:05 GMT
A solution that I'd considering implementing for Drupal's ApacheSolr
module is to do a *:* search and then make tag clouds from all of the
facets. Pretty easy to sort all the facet terms into bins based on the
number of documents they match, and then to translate bins to font
sizes. Tag clouds make a nice alternate representation of facet blocks.

Robert Douglass

The RobsHouse.net Newsletter: http://robshouse.net/newsletter/robshousenet-newsletter
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/robertDouglass