lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] LOGO
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2008 00:05:48 GMT
: > Ok, all votes are cast (except Grant who is abstaining)
:
: Thanks for tallying the votes, Ryan.  You're too damn quick for me!

It loks like Michiel attached a rar filecontaining some eps variants of
the winning entry to SOLR-84 (did someone email him off list asking for
that?) so i think this is all official (the eps files seem to contain
vector versions, but i don't have my good graphics tools on this machine
so i'm not 100% positive)

Ryan: you've done most of the sheperding of this contest ... do you want
to do the honors and announce the winner on the solr-user list?  (i got
the impression you were planning to do this the other day, but maybe it's
one of those emails never left your computer)

-Hoss