lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ant example, tika
Date Sun, 07 Dec 2008 22:50:56 GMT
The jars aren't checked in to the example.  The thing is, the
extraction stuff is a contrib and not on by default and not packaged
into the WAR.  DIH currently does package into the WAR, but I don't
think contribs should do that.

Frankly, I think the better answer is an overhaul of the examples
directory, like we discussed in the "clean up" thread that is also
taking place.  Keep the main example nice and simple, and then have
more organized other examples.