lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan McKinley <ryan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 1.4 Planning
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2008 22:52:01 GMT
I agree if it is close to a release we should try to synchronize.

Since i don't live in an environment where "official release" is
important, it has never felt like a big deal.  Also if you are
cracking into the lucene source, it seems like you are beyond that
too...

The lucene version should be well documented in CHANGS.txt, but we
could do more to make it easier.  Perhaps add maven source artifacts?

I'm not sure this would even work, but is it possible for us to add an
svn link to the lucene version we are currently depending on?
svn:externals or something like that?

ryan