lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From Tushar_Gandhi <tushar_gan...@neovasolutions.com>
Subject Different results return for capital and small letters.
Date Wed, 31 Dec 2008 08:26:32 GMT

Hi,
   I am using solr 1.3.
 I am facing a problem with the ordering of the results returned by the
solr.
 Whenever I search for "cats", it is giving me the result. Nextly whenever I
am searching "CATS", I am getting same result but ordering is different. Is
this the behavior of the Solr ? Is there is any priority for searching
depending on the cases?
I want same result for both. What should I do if this is default behavior of
solr?
Is there is any problem with my indexing?
 Also, I already have LowerCaseFilter configuration for the
Thanks,
Tushar