lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From Tushar_Gandhi <tushar_gan...@neovasolutions.com>
Subject Case sensitive search problem in Solr 1.2
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2008 13:14:57 GMT

Hi,
     I am using Solr 1.2. I am facing a problem of the case sensitive
behavior of the Solr 1.2.
Whenever I am searching with the words "EarthWatch" or "earthwatch" or
"EarthWatch" or "eArthWatch". I am getting the different results for each
search respectively. I am not able to understand why this is happening?
   I want to solve this problem such a way that search will become case
insensitive and I will get same result for any combination of capital and
small letters.
 Upgrade of solr1.2 to Solr1.3 will solve my problem?

Help me.
Thanks & Regards,
Tushar Gandhi.