lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: 1.3 status
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2008 18:11:18 GMT
: The idea of putting new issues in 1.3.1 has been tossed around a few times on
: this list in the last few weeks.   I'm not sure how other people feel about
: this, but in my mind, 1.X.Y and 1.X.Z releases should be feature-identical,
: with later releases only containing bugfixes.  If we have a bunch of cool

Correct.  If a 1.3.1 release exists it should be 1.3 with bug fixes - no new features.

There's nothing to stop a 1.4 release with new features from coming out a
week after 1.3 if people think it's warranted.

-Hoss