lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From "Shalin Shekhar Mangar" <shalinman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DIH build issues
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2008 05:20:44 GMT
On Wed, Aug 6, 2008 at 1:33 AM, Grant Ingersoll <gsingers@apache.org> wrote:

> Seems the DataImportHandler build doesn't define build.javadoc.  I'm not
> sure what you want that to be given your other doc changes.

It is defined in common-build.xml

<property name="build.javadoc" value="${common.dir}/${build.docs}/api"/>

Also, really minor nit, would it make sense to have the output directory be
> named build instead of target just to be consistent with the top-level
> build?

I suppose we can rename it. I just blindly followed the default maven
directory structure, hence the name "target".

--
Regards,
Shalin Shekhar Mangar.