lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew Savory" <asav...@apache.org>
Subject Re: solr admin look
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2008 08:11:25 GMT
Hi,

2008/7/20 Shalin Shekhar Mangar <shalinmangar@gmail.com>:

> +1 for a new logo. It's a new release, let's have a new logo too! First step
> is to decide which one of these is more Solr-ish.

There was extensive discussion and opinions expressed last time the
logo issue came up, but no firm decision made. Can I suggest a quick
vote, based on those currently in JIRA, with the one taking a simple
majority of votes winning? Otherwise, I suspect it'll never change.

Or, someone with commit access just scratch that itch do-ocracy style,
and whoever commits the new logo gets to decide? ;-)

Andrew.
--
asavory@apache.org / contact@andrewsavory.com
http://www.andrewsavory.com/