lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From "Noble Paul നോബിള്‍ नोब्ळ्" <noble.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Solr Wiki] Update of "Solr1.3" by HossMan
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2008 04:24:43 GMT
Let us remove BinaryResponseWriter from the list.

The reason why it is has very-low coverage is because
# There are two methods implemented by the class which are there in
the interface but not used and the total lines itself is too small
# One instanceof added for completeness
88 	 0 	 if (o instanceof Document) {
 89 	 0 	return getDoc((Document) o);
 90 	   	}
 91
 92 	 0 	return o;

# The only lines which I am not sure are the following. I think the
check may be redundant

 131 	 3320 	 FieldType ft = schema.getFieldTypeNoEx(fieldName);
 132 	 3320 	Object val;
 133 	 3320 	if (ft==null) { // handle fields not in the schema
 134 	 0 	if (f.isBinary()) val = f.binaryValue();
 135 	 0 	else val = f.stringValue();
 136 	   	} else {
 137 	 3320 	val = useFieldObjects ? ft.toObject(f) : ft.toExternal(f);
 138 	   	}
everything else is fine
--Noble

On Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 1:20 AM, Apache Wiki <wikidiffs@apache.org> wrote:
> Dear Wiki user,
>
> You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Solr Wiki" for change notification.
>
> The following page has been changed by HossMan:
> http://wiki.apache.org/solr/Solr1%2e3

>  == TODO: Misc ==
>
>   * resolve multicore logging prefix.  I think otis suggested moving to the end for consistent
log file parsers {{{ core.log.info(core.getLogId()+ ... }}}
> -  * code coverage reports are generally low, but some of the new classes in 1.3 that
have frighteningly low coverage -- in many cases these seem like pretty important classes
and/or high profile plugins.  numbers below as of May 26...

--
--Noble Paul