lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r660172 - in /lucene/solr/trunk: lib/ src/test/org/apache/solr/handler/
Date Mon, 26 May 2008 20:59:38 GMT
Just for the record - I broke the build the other day, but I didn't replace the Lucene jar.
 My intention was to upgrade only the highlighter jar for SOLR-553 (and I had it in lib/ locally,
which is why I didn't see the compilation errors).  The possible index file format change
is a valid concern, I agree, though I don't recall index format changes after 2.3...

What's the plan and rough timeline for Lucene 2.4 release, by the way?

Otis