lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From khirb7 <khi...@gmail.com>
Subject how to add a new parameter to solr request
Date Tue, 20 May 2008 11:28:02 GMT

Hello every body

I want to modify  a little bit the behaviour of Solr and I want to know if
it is possible; Here is my problem :
I give to Solr document to index which UniqueKey Field is based on the Url
and the  Time at which the croawler downloaded it  so  UniqueKey is a digit
obtained like that  MyAlgo(Url+Time); the problem occur at searching time
solr return me the result which contain duplication it means for example the
10 first result correspond to the same  web page with the same content
because in  fact it is the same Url. So I  want to remove this duplication,
so I want to add a parameter  in the solr request for example  permitdupp
which takes values (true or false ) if  permitdupp= true I will let the
default Solr behaviour but if permitdupp=false I want to remouve all the
duplicative document and just to keep the recent indexed document (to get
the one recent my documents contain a date field ) .
So I want to know which is the easiest way to do this;
may be there is solr parametters I have to use (faceting???????).    or
Programmatically : in that case  which classes I have to modify or  I have
to inherit  from to develop this solution.
any suggestion  is welcome. and thank you in advance.